- After the order is shipped status will change to “Sent” and the confirmation about changed status will be sent to the customer’s e-mail account.
- The goods are shipped via the DPD courier company.
- The lead time needed to prepare the products for shipment is 7-21 business days. It does not take the time provided for delivery by the DPD courier company.
- We are not responsible for any delays in delivery of the courier.
- Upon receipt, the Customer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment. If package is damaged Customer is obliged to inform about this fact to the supplier, i.e. the courier company, and immediately contact the Seller.
- If, after changing the order status to “Shipped”, the parcel has not been delivered within the prescribed period, please contact the Customer Service Office to obtain the parcel tracking number.
- Free delivery is valid only on the territory of Poland after the purchase of goods for an amount exceeding PLN 600.
DELIVERY COSTS TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
|Czech Republic||€ 17|